Referencing of telecommunication companies.
- Technical gestures, mastery of the theory of telecom professions are learned. Training, in relation to the work to be done, is therefore essential.
- Companies must be equipped with adequate equipment both for the quality of services and the safety of people.
- Any mass deployment must be accompanied by an industrialization process and must be carried out by trained personnel.
- Financial efforts made by suppliers beyond reasonable will have an impact on the quality of services.
- The pressure on prices can lead to not favoring competence.
- Any deployment must be accompanied by a control system
Download this practical whitepaper (in french only) by completing the form below: